Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Umm, Mason did it

Maddy has been a little naughty lately. She has gotten pretty good at writing some of the letters and paper just isn't doing the job anymore. I went to get her out of her car seat a few weeks ago and she had written all over the door. I asked her about it and she said, "Mason did it." Interesting........I didn't know that Mason could write the letter A. If you want to blame Mason you can't be writing letters. Just do a few scribbles.
This is part of the TV. I found a letter A on it the other day. I think " A" must be her favorite
This isn't a very good picture but there is a letter A on the bottom of Maddy's foot. I also found one on the couch. Good thing those markers are washable.

2 comments:

Megan S said...

HAhahahahahaha! Dude I used to do that as a kid, and blame it on David. My Dom is a drawer, he has put marker and crayon all over the house.

Cara said...

Practicing writing letters on your feet...what a great idea. Next week after preschool you'll have to check Maddy's feet...jk.