Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Easter

Mason looked really cute in his Easter clothes. We didn't get a good picture of Maddy because she was sick and didn't really get to go to church.
We made sugar cookies and the kids had fun decorating them.........for about 2 minutes and then I got to finish the rest. It's kind of fun for me for about the first 5 or 6 cookies and then it gets kind of old. I guess that's why we only have sugar cookies once or twice a year. Mason was concentrating very hard on getting those sprinkles on his cookie.


3 comments:

Megan S said...

So cute! I feel the same about sugar cookies. I hardly ever make them. My boys like to just eat the sprinkles without the cookies haha.

Annie said...

Professional pancake maker and sugar cookie maker! I'm so impressed. And you can get your kids to stay where they're supposed to. You are my inspiration.

Unknown said...

Christine,

Hey don't know if you remember me, but I came across your blog through elizabeth Martinez blog. Its me Sarah Faulstick or as you probably remember me as Sarah Anderson. You have 2 beautiful children. love the red hair. Check out our blog. www.faulstickfam.blogspot.com.