So I got tagged about 10 years ago and I'm just now getting around to doing it. I guess I'm supposed to write 6 facts about myself and then get other people to do the same thing.........but I think the tag might have stopped here. I'm not sure if I know 6 people to send it to. I feel like I'm not good about writing about myself because I always just think that nobody would really be that interested..............so if your're not, feel free to skip this part and look at the pictures of my cute kids :).
1. I love country music. It started in college because a lot of my roomates liked it so I heard it a lot. Right now it's pretty much the only station we listen to. In the car I can hear Maddy in the back singing along because she knows most of the words. I think part of the reason I like it so much is that most of the songs are about good things and are pretty family friendly. There are the occasional songs with bad language or inappropriate subject matter, but for the most part they are good. We also listen to a lot of Dora the Explorer songs and princess songs.......those are the only kid cds we have.
2. I like to watch TV at night after the kids go to bed. I wish I didn't so much because it's mostly just a waste of time and I could be doing a lot of more useful things. I've tried really hard to not get sucked into any of the new shows that came out this fall so I don't add anymore shows to those I already like. But despite my best efforts I got pulled into watching Chuck.......it's a pretty good show. I'm going to try and cut back so I can do other stuff like read a book or update our blog more than once a month.
3. Right now I love to eat anything pumpkin. If you ask Sam he will probably tell you that he's sick of pumpkin because it's always around lately. Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin chocolate cake, pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting.........but not pumpkin pie. For some reason I don't like pumpkin pie.
4. There is a book club in the ward here and I think I might try to go sometime. This isn't really something that I would normally do. Not because I don't like books or that I don't like to read but I usually end up avoiding activities where I'm going to have to talk to people in a big group. I"m not very good at talking to people so maybe this will be good for me. The next book they are reading is Crime and Punishment........which is a little intimidating. But I think I'm going to try it. I could watch less tv and read Crime and Punishment.
5. I love to watch Maddy and Mason when they are playing together nicely and they think no one is looking.
6. I dont really like to drive. I especially don't like driving on the freeway. I always get nervous.......I think it's the merging part or the driving really fast part???? Whenever I have to drive somewhere I will always check to see if there is a way I can get there without taking the highway. And I will hardly ever make a left hand turn on a busy road. I'll always turn right and then flip around.......this is thanks to a car accident I caused making a left hand turn on a busy road when I was 17.
Greek Pressure Cooker Chicken
1 day ago