Tuesday, March 11, 2008

B is for Baking



Maddy knows most of the letters in the alphabet so lately we've been working on the sounds they make. We usually pick a theme for the week and then try to do activities and projects that go with the theme. For the letter B the theme was baking and we baked cookies and went to Panera Bread (the closest thing to a bakery I could think of) and the kids got to pick something yummy to eat. We made little baking hats and I think they both just look really cute!

2 comments:

Kimball Family said...

I think that your weekly letter idea sounds so fun! I love it. What a good idea to make the letters fun for Maddy--and Mason, I'm sure.

Oh, and I love the baker's hats.

Erin said...

Haha, I like those hats. I'm sure the kiddies love you planning activities for them, and they can learn too!