Thursday, April 28, 2011

Long and Boring Winter (with a few bright spots)




I guess I havn't put anything on the blog in a while. Nothing all that interesting has been going on. It just feels like a very long and very blah winter. It is finally getting a little warmer here but it rains all of the time. We might as well live on the Oregon coast. We did have a nice Easter. Sam's parents were able to come for a few days. It was good to see them. We colored eggs and looked for eggs. Our dog Penny turned one this week. Maybe this means she will finally stop chewing on stuff.... like the neighbors fence and the side of our house and people's good shoes. Maddy still really likes being in first grade and Mason has really liked going to preschool this year. Jack really likes Batman. Sam went fishing with someone in the ward a few months ago. He caught a really big fish and he may or may not have seen a mountain lion. Don't worry mom, you can just pretend he didn't. I guess a few interesting things have happened after all. Oh, and then there is another baby boy coming September 6 (or maybe before..... Heavenly Father if you see my blog, just this once can I have a baby before the due date. I don't think this is too much to ask, just this once. I don't mean premature, just a few days...... please? maybe? not likely?)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congratulations Christine! You're a braver woman than I am:) At least right now. You should post more, you're funny:)