Thursday, April 28, 2011

Christmas 2010.... better late than never





Well, it's almost May and I'm putting up the Christmas pictures. We got to go to Virginia for Christmas this year to visit my family. Everyone one was there and we had a really good time. The kids had fun playing with cousins and grandma and grandpa, opening presents and eating lots of food. It even snowed while we were there...... which would have been pretty cool if we hadn't just come from a place with non stop snow and if it hadn't snowed 12 inches all at once. It never snows there, never. Just so you know, all the pictures are pretty terrible. My camera doesn't like to take nice inside pictures and on some of them apparently I can't figure out how to open the lense cover all the way.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute jammies! Did you or your mom make them? I love it when my kids get to hang out with their cousins, too.