Friday, September 18, 2009

Kindergarten



Maddy started school this month and she really loves it. When I picked her up from school the first few days she was mad and was being kind of mean to everyone. I asked her why she was being so grumpy and she said it was because she wanted to stay at school. I thought I would be one of those moms who cries when their baby goes to school...........but I guess I'm not. This is kind of surprising since I'm usually pretty good at crying. I think it's mostly because kindergarten here is only 2 1/2 hours everyday so she still spends most of the time at home. There will probably be some crying involved next year when she starts going all day. Here is Maddy on her first day and a picture of her waiting for the bus. I didn't take a picture of her actually getting on the bus because I didn't want to seem too dorky......... not that there's anything wrong with that. Taking pictures I mean.......nothing wrong with being dorky either, I should know. Maddy waved at us after she got on the bus and I wondered how long it will be before she doesn't want me anywhere near the bus stop. I hope that day is still far away.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Maddy looks very nice for school. The backpack is about as big as she is :)