Friday, September 18, 2009

Just Wait Until I Start Crawling

Jack really loves to be in his walker/rolling chair. He is actually kind of a little terror in it. He runs around sticking his fingers in the electrical outlets, pulling books off the shelf and chewing on the dust jackets, and runs into the back of your ankles when you're not looking. The other day I was washing some dishes in the sink and I turned around to get the towel on the oven door but it was gone. I couldn't find it anywhere and then Jack rolls by waving the towel and laughing. The other kids left some pretzels on the table and Jack got a hold of them and threw them all over the floor.....except for the handful that he was eating. He also enjoys spilling crayons and play dough on the floor whenever he gets the chance. All of this makes me a little worried for when he is really crawling. I'm not going to be able to keep him out of everything. I couldn't catch him on video doing anything naughty...........he wants you to think I'm making all of this up, that he really just rolls around looking cute and being all innocent. He's not really naughty, just very curious and very cute.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Maybe by the time he's crawling he'll have all the naughtiness out of him. Even though he sounds like a rascal it's all so cute, too. Especially stealing the towel:).

Renee Collins said...

Christine! Long time no chat! :) It's been really fun looking at your blog, seeing how your life has been in Oregon. I wish I could refer you to our blog for pictures of our life in Colorado, but alas, I haven't posted since last Halloween. I'm a dead beat blogger.

Anyway, the reason I tracked you down was because I actually want to email you, but I don't have your address. Mine is 1wrenbird@gmail.com. Drop me a line one of these days. We need to keep in touch. :)

Erin said...

He's so cute. The towel snatching story makes me laugh.