Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snow...........it's fun the first time

We finally had a pretty good snow storm and the kids really wanted to go out and play. It was pretty cold so we didn't get to stay out long but they seemed to have a good time. I cleared the snow off the drive way while they played...............now I can add that to my list of things that do not cause you to go into labor. Don't mind Mason's girly snow pants. Maybe if we end up moving somewhere with snow we will have to invest in some more manly ones. He only seemed bothered when Maddy pointed out that they had flowers on them.......which she felt the need to do more than once.

2 comments:

Erin and Ryan said...

We just got almost 5 inches of snow here, yes it is fun the first time. Tell Mason I think his pants look good :)

Megan S said...

Maddy has a lot of her Auntie Erin in her, doesn't she? lol. Although I seem to recall Miss Christine making some snarky whispered comments to me during Sunday School, particularly where a certain boy I liked was concerned haha.

We were supposed to get 1-3 inches here the other day, but not even a flurry showed up. They canceled school preemptively, too, so I was very annoyed that the boys missed prek for nothing.