Sunday, January 18, 2009

Maddy's Puzzle


Maddy got a puzzle to do over Christmas and it had 100 pieces. It took a lot of work and Sam helping her but she was able to do most of the puzzle herself. She really seems to like puzzles. This picture is right before we crumbled it back up and put it away. I thinks that's why I don't really like puzzles that much. You work on them for a long time and then when you finally finish you break it up and put it back in the box. All that work for nothing :).

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, I'm impressed that she could do that puzzle basically all by herself. I don't think Ryan could stay focused long enough to do that:).

Megan S said...

You could save the puzzle, they have a special glue you can paint it with. My boys are puzzlers, they can do 75 piece puzzles by themselves in a couple of minutes. Nothing pink around our house though *sigh*