Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to tell my mom happy mother's day. Thank you for being a good mom. You were always there when I'd come home from school and when I had a bad day. Even when I went away to college I knew that I could call home and you would be there. Thank you for being patient with all of us when we were not being the best kids. I know it wasn't always easy for you when dad had to be away with the navy. I wish that I had done more to be helpful, but I guess when you are a kid you don't think about those things as much as you should. Thank you for being the kind of mom that I hope that I can be. Thank you for being a good grandma. I know that all of your grandkids love you and grandpa very much and are always so excited for any chance to see you. I love you! This is a picture of my mom and dad........I think it was one of their engagement pictures. Now everyone can see where Maddy gets her red hair from.

4 comments:

Kim said...

What a nice post Christine. If I knew my mom actually read my blog I might do something like this:). Erin looks so much like your mom in this picture!

Heather said...

Love the red hair!

Butler Family said...

hey I am going private with my blog due to having one of my friends blog get a creepy comment so please email me your email address so I can add you. Thanks alot. or just comment on my page

Megan S said...

Awww it's young Tim&Robin! So cute. That was a beautiful post. Your mom did always rock, and her NickerCrafts too. I haven't seen her in ages.