Tuesday, October 11, 2011

William Spencer





I guess since he is already 6 weeks old I should get around to putting this on here. William Spencer Kimball decided to finally show up on August 30 at 7:41 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz. I say finally because I went in to be induced at 5 am on the 29th. Like Wesley in the Princess Bride "spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder", apparently I have spent the last few years building up an immunity to pitocin. Who gets high levels of pitocin for an entire day and has nothing happen? Oh ya, that's me. The doctor even talked about sending me home and trying again some other day. And you would think that after being there for 2 days there would have been time for an epidural...... but you would be wrong. So now I can say that I did it without any drugs, even though it wasn't really by choice. It was worth it though. It was worth it all four times. And I would do it again..... weeeelllll...... I actually don't really want to do this again. Four kids is pretty good. But look how cute he is with his little round face. He is a pretty good baby who enjoys sleeping, eating and listening to sounds like the hair dryer and vacuum. He has started smiling which is really fun. The other kids love it when he smiles. Jack has done pretty well with being replaced...... demoted..... you know what I mean. He really likes William but I think he is mad at me. Sometimes he call me "mom bum bum" to show his displeasure at the whole situation. This is kind of insulting but mostly funny. All of these pictures are terrible. I'm going to blame my camera.

2 comments:

Megan S said...

He's so cute! Congratulations :)

Erin said...

He is a cute little guy! When Tate is mad at me he likes to say " I'm mean at you!" or another favorite is "you're not my mom!" (he picked that one up from Grant). I'm sure he would like putting "mommy bum bum" to good use if he heard it :)