Monday, March 22, 2010

Mason's Newest Obsession


First it was vacuums. Then it was pirates. Now it is Star Wars. He loves it. He can talk about it all day long. This whole thing started because we have a Lego Star Wars video game that they got to play. The game came with a little book with pictures of the characters. Mason carried that around all the time and talked about the people in it all of the time. One day I told him that Darth Vadar was Luke's father. He just stared at me like it was the craziest thing he had ever heard. Now I feel kind of bad because I ruined the surprise. We had movie night a few weeks ago and watched Star Wars. He and Maddy sat through the whole thing. I couldn't believe it....... I remember being bored by parts of those movies when I was little but they just loved it. Here is a picture of Mason with his light saber that Grandma Nickerson got for him when she came to visit. It is still very popular with everyone. If you want to talk to Mason about this you need to know a few things. When Mason says: gobbles- he means goggles
Jedi wipes- Jedi knights
garbage can robot- R2D2
furry guy- Chewie
There are a few other things he says that are really funny but I can't think of them right now. May the force be with you.

4 comments:

Kim said...

My favorite is Jedi Wipes, so funny. Ryan was completely obsessed with Star Wars for a while. Then we got Mario Brothers Wii and now he's obsessed with that. He has a few Star Wars mispronunciations, too-- R2-uh-D2. And CTR-3P-O.

Erin said...

That is hilarious! Grant says he wants to come use that "sword".

Kimball Family said...

Corbin loves, loves, LOVES Star Wars. However, Addie is terribly afraid of Darth Vader, so it makes for an awful time when Corbin gets to pick the movie. I think it's cute that Mason and Corbin are into the same thing.

Serenity Rachel said...

I could really use some Jedi wipes at diaper changing time sometimes...:-)