Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our Totally Awesome Gingerbread Houses





We made some real gingerbread houses today. I have never done this before so I didn't know if it would really work. I can't believe that they are actually standing up,,,,,, it's a Christmas miracle. Maddy and Mason loved the decorating part but not so much with the cookie making part. Maddy rolled and cut the dough for about 15 minutes and then she was done. Jack got a hold of one of the gingerbread men and chewed on it for a while. Well, I guess he gummed it since he still doesn't have any teeth. This might have to become a Christmas tradition since it turned out so well and it was fun for everyone. Apparently Mason is not able to make a normal face in pictures anymore.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Did you use a kit or make everything from scratch? Those do look awesome, although I think all your kids got artistic genes from you. I'm not sure we could make them that cute!