Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lame Camera

Today is Halloween and our camera decided it would be an excellent day to quit working........ so I didn't get any pictures of the kids in their costumes or at the hay maze and pumpkin patch we went to this afternoon. I'm sad because they all looked really cute and I'm sad because now we have no more camera. Our camera was lame on several levels. First of all it would only hold about 12 pictures at a time. What kind of digital camera will only let you take that many? It would also eat up batteries like nobody's business. So boooo, hiss SAMSUNG Digimax D53. Thanks for ruining Halloween. Okay, so it didn't ruin Halloween. It just kind of annoyed it.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think I know something you could put on your list for Santa. :)

Erin said...

That stinks! Your camera was pretty crappy though.