Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jacky Boy



This is what Mason calls Jack and I have to admit that the rest of us have started calling him that sometimes. I thought I'd write a few things about Jack because he kind of gets left out of things since he doesn't do much yet. He is huge........ I think he weighs almost 20 lbs. and is wearing some 12 month size clothes. He likes to be carried around a lot of the time. I like to carry him and all but hauling around an extra 20 pounds all day makes my arms tired. He is very happy and loves to laugh and smile and thinks that Maddy and Mason are hilarious. We have one of those little chairs with the wheels and Jack just figured out how to move it by himself. He can now entertain himself for about 15 minutes at a time zooming around the kitchen and then it's back to mom holding him. We all really love him and are glad he came to our family.......and some day I really hope that he will sleep :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's a great picture of the three of them. Jack boy is looking big, your arms must be getting really buff carrying him around.