Friday, May 15, 2009

Trip to Virginia



We got to go spend about 3 weeks visiting my mom and dad in Virginia. My brother was getting home from his mission so it was good to be able to see him. It was fun to do something else for a little while.......well, I guess I didn't really do anything different but it was fun to just have a change of scenery. We had fun going to the park, playing at the beach, and eating too many treats. It was really good to see my family and hopefully we didn't destroy the house too badly. Thanks mom and dad! These are just a few pictures that we took there that I think are cute. My mom had a picture done of all the grandkids and the boys had matching clothes. Here is Mason in his little suit.......so cute! He was being a stinker though and wouldn't hold still and smile. I like this picture of Maddy but of course Mason still wasn't holding still. He's not so big on holding still.

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!!

Megan S said...

Aw man! You were out my way and I didn't get to see you. Your kiddles are so stinkin' cute!