Sunday, December 7, 2008

Going Un-private?

So................it's kind of a pain to make the blog private. I keep having to invite people over and over again or else things expire and blah, blah, blah. I guess I'm just not in the mood right now to figure it out all the way so I'm undoing it for now. So all you weirdos out there, if you're going to look at the blog just don't leave a comment and then I won't know and ignorance is bliss, right? In a few months when I feel more like myself I will be switching it back to private, so if you would still like to look at it now you have lots of time to give me your email address so I can put it on the list.

3 comments:

Erin and Ryan said...

I did the same thing awhile ago. I guess you can just keep yourself as anonymous as possible so weirdos can't track you down. Hopefully there aren't people that weird checking out our blogs.

Kim said...

Well I'm glad:). I always forget about the people who go private because my little blog list can't see they're updated and move them to the top. Yeah, just keep things generic. You can also remove the bar at the top where you click on the next blog. I can't remember how but if you want to remove that, just google it. At least that slightly reduces the number of strangers viewing your blog.

Butler Family said...

Well glad you aren't on PRivate anymore but Iw ould LOVE to stay in touch with you guys whenever you do go private so my email address I use for our blog is ButlerFam05@gmail.com. Ours is on private to so if you want to email me your email address then Iwill add you to mine