Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!




Halloween was a day early this year in our neighborhood. For some reason the city decided that trick-or-treating for kids in Hilliard was going to be on the 30th instead of on real Halloween........but Maddy and Mason didn't mind one bit. Maddy decided she wanted to be a cat and Mason wanted to be a firefighter. We went out to get candy with some friends and I think they all had fun and got way too much candy. So far they havn't noticed that most of their chocolate candy is missing from their bags...... I guess moms and dads should get some treats on Halloween also :).

2 comments:

Erin said...

You have to check to make sure they are safe to eat :)

Megan S said...

lol. my mom and my aunts used to pick through our candy and be like "oh I see a razor blade in that one, let Auntie take it" haha