Friday, September 12, 2008

Left over summer pictures






So we are finally back from our summer in Utah..........and I"m finally getting around to putting some more stuff on our blog. These are just some pictures from this summer. We bought a really cheap kite and the kids had fun flying it. I think it was the best kite I've ever tried to fly.......or maybe windy Ohio is just a really good place to fly a kite. Even Mason could keep it up in the air. And then there are a few pictures of Maddy and Mason swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Kimball'ls house.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, I can't believe you updated. Mason looks cute in his hoodie.

Megan S said...

Dang, girl, we need to keep in touch better. I was in Utah most of August and part of this month. We're back in the Creek again now.